Arrival at SchoolParents/guardians who drop-off and pick-up students do so by entering the one-way entrance road on Dartmouth Street closest to the school. (The signs say “Student Drop Off.”) They will turn right and follow the painted arrows and circle around the parking lot in a counter-clockwise manner to drop off children at the designated spot on the east side of the parking lot. The cars will then continue to follow the arrows out to the second access road, near the Council on Aging and exit onto Dartmouth Street.
- Parents/guardians are required to assist their children getting out of vehicles. Kindly refrain from speaking on cell phones during drop-off for student and staff safety.
- Also, for safety reasons, we request that all students exit and enter vehicles on the passenger side.
- Students will walk along the sidewalk by the building and enter the door by the long corridor between 8:45-9:00 A.M. (After 9:00A.M., students must enter through the front doors.)
- Children who are driven by parents/guardians should not arrive before 8:45 A.M., so that we may provide proper supervision; however, students participating in the school breakfast program may arrive at school at 8:30 A.M. Parent/guardians dropping off breakfast students between 8:30-8:45 A.M. are to enter the parking lot (not the bus loop) and drop off their children near the front of the building so they may enter through the front doors.
- In an emergency, please contact the school office to arrange for a staff member to supervise your child.